Join us Friday, November 16th, from 5-8pm for a magical celebration to kick off the holiday season! Lights Up features live music by Tragic City, a magical parade, fireworks, Santa, and even a little snow!
The parade begins at 6:00 PM at Barnes & Noble and ends at the corner of Johnny Rockets. Come early to grab a spot along the parade route to enjoy live performances beginning at 4:30 PM. The parade will end with Santa’s arrival, our holiday tree lighting and a grand fireworks show! Visit out Facebook Event for more details.
Performances + Activities:
- 4:30 PM – Dance South performs outside AMC Movie Theater
- 5:30 PM – Performance by Natalie Robertson on Kendra Scott patio
- 5:00-6:00 PM + 7:00-8:00 PM – Photobooth with Santa near Kendra Scott patio
- 5:00-6:00 PM + 7:00-8:00 PM – Concert by Tragic City near Arhaus
- 5:30-7:30 PM – Complimentary Balloon Twisting
- 5-8 PM – Birmingham Mommy’s kids craft near The North Pole
- Heavenly Donut Co. located near Swoozie’s
- Naughty But Nice Kettle Corn located near Belk