Making SMALL changes actually leads to more weight loss than going hardcore with diet and exercise.
Here are some examples...
Image courtesy of samuiblue / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
1. Write down what you eat.
2. Get up and move around during commercials.
3. Always take the stairs. Climb three extra flights of stairs per day.
4. Pack your own lunch. You'll save thousands of calories and hundreds of dollars.
5. Walk anywhere that's less than a mile away.
6. When you're eating a treat, make the experience LAST...like about 10 minutes. Eat more slowly in general.
7. Skip juice and eat a whole piece of fruit instead.
8. Order a simple coffee instead of the mochachino type stuff.
9. Drop high calorie foods like cookies at the rate of one serving per week. At the same time, add one dose of healthy stuff like broccoli.
10. Get plenty of rest. For some reason, sleep deprivation causes weight gain.