Actually, I think they are OVER-thinking it, but what do I know? -Dana
A new study found the dance moves that make men more attractive to women:
1. Move your head. Whether you're nodding or shaking your head to the beat you want to keep it loose and varied. Don't act like you're wearing a neck brace.
2. Move your wrists. You don't want them all locked up.
3. Move your left shoulder. Like, bounce your left shoulder up and down once in a while. And again, keep the movement varied.
4. Make fast movements with your right knee. Make sure your right leg swivels at the knee. Like you're gyrating your right leg using your hip, in sort of a circular way. Like ELVIS or MICHAEL JACKSON.
5. Keep your upper body moving. You want your torso to move around, as opposed to flailing your ARMS around. But don't keep your arms and legs TOO close to your body.